(1) oxidizing HC, CO and soluble organic SOF in diesel exhaust, generating H2O and CO2
(2)Soot can oxidize NO into NO2 in diesel engine tail gas, so as to remove carbon particles, soot can achieve CDPF passive regeneration;The low temperature reaction of SCR catalyst at the back end was realized
(3) Direct oxidative injection fuel HC can improve the inlet temperature of cDPF catalyst, and soot can achieve ACTIVE REGENERATION of cDPF by burning carbon particles
Suitable for road Ⅵ countries V, diesel engine diesel engine IV emissions standards and the road and over discharge standard
(1) HC, CO and SOF have low T50 temperatures and purification efficiency up to over 90%.
(2) Strong oxidation of NO at low temperature can greatly improve the conversion rate of LOW temperature NOx of SCR;
(3) With a wide NO oxidation window and a higher NO2 proportion, cDPF can be continuously and passively regenerated, which reduces the active REGENERATION frequency and fuel consumption of CDPF.
(4) Good resistance to high-temperature water and heat aging and sulfur resistance, long service life of the product.