Silicon Carbide CDPF
(1) take dongqingshi or silicon carbide as the main materials to effectively capture particulate matter in diesel engine exhaust, reduce PM/PN emissions, and make PM and PN emissions meet national V, national VI emissions and national IV and above emission standards for non-road diesel engines
(2) Catalytic oxidation of NO to NO2 through catalyst coating can assist passive REGENERATION of cDPF, and forced controllable active regeneration can also be carried out under temperature supply conditions such as fuel injection combustion/burner, suitable for light diesel vehicles, medium and heavy diesel vehicles and other non-road diesel engine fixed equipment or devices
1) Flitering Efficiency of PM ≥90%;
2) Filtering Efficiency of PN ≥95%;
3) The Equilibrium Point Temperature ≤320℃;
4) After loading the regeneration cycle test, the decrease of DPF filtration efficiency ≤3%.
5) Under test conditions of WHTC, WHSC and PEMS, the catalytic performance can meet the requirements of CN6 emission regulations;