- Location of work: Wuxi - -
- Number of people to be recruited:4
- Nature of work:Full time
- Age limitation for work:No limit
- Educational background:No limit
- Gender:No limit
- Time of issue: 2020-09-08
Description of position:
1. Automatic production line maintenance and repair;
2. Automatic production line technical data management (collection, filing, etc.);
3. Lead and organize the acceptance of automatic production lines (pre-acceptance, final acceptance, and the formulation of acceptance projects);
4. Participate in the formulation of technical plans and technical agreements for automated production lines;
5. Responsible for local improvement and transformation of automatic production line;
6. Responsible for the management of automatic production line assets.
1. Independently write PLC and screen programs, draw circuit diagrams, install and debug, and write relevant technical data;
2. Familiar with mainstream PLC programming and development; Familiar with communication and network modules, servo motor with more than three axes;
3. Familiar with mainstream HMI programming and design; Familiar with robot programming design;;
4. Familiar with CCD technology, C# programming development and database technology is preferred;
5. Complete the technical preparation and acceptance of equipment installation, repair and maintenance as required to ensure the normal operation of equipment;
6. Capable of statistical analysis and improvement of equipment related fault data, and compiling and archiving relevant experience;
7. Compile maintenance process and sort out and file the requirements of technical difficulties or major maintenance projects;
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Kailong High Technology Co., Ltd.
No. 158, Ouyang Road, Miaotang Bridge, Qianqiao Supplementary Area, Huishan Economic Development Zone, Wuxi City.